Welcome to Crafttale :) a blog featuring fresh art & craft design that come across our mind .....for our pleasure and pure interest of designing anything :D

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Flowers Series

 The Rose
Rose | Dark Purple

Rose | Lilac

These flowers brooch are handmade with felt. I only made this brooch by using the colour of purple (because it’s my favourite colour) as for now. But you can pick the colour you want. I have purple (obviously), red, yellow, blue, soft pink, shocking pink, brown, orange, soft yellow & baby blue. Any other colour please convo me first to see if I can get it.

If you want those roses not as a brooch it also can be attached to a snap clip and to an alligator clip upon request.

Apart from the Roses Line I also made another flower by using felt.

The Cute Little Flower

Little Flower | Peacock

Little Flower | Yellow

Little Flower | Red

Little Flower | Soft Pink

It also can be attached to a snap clip and to an alligator clip. As for the colour you can pick your very own favourite colour but, please send an email first to us about the colour.

|Hidayah of Crafttale|

No comments:

Post a Comment